Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

SIFE's trip..

Aborigine’s story..





bandar kuantan...



It’s an exciting journey to begin with. Exploring the new culture, lifestyle and habit. To realize the other world of Aborigines in my own country is one experience that I should never forget. The trip was started at 4.00 a.m. and five of us experience the journey by car. There’s a long trip as it takes about 10 hours to arrive at the Aborigine’s Welfare Office at Raub, Pahang.


Tok Batin of Satak

I realized these Aborigines gained a lot of opportunities to develop their life, but they just don’t have any effort to do any kind of project involving themselves. (I’m really sorry to write all this, but this is such a reality that we have to face of). Although then, they lives with their style and continue their life happily like there are no things to worrying about.






"what a lovely scenery isn't it?"








Since I be there, at Kampung Ulu Sungai, there are more than one small villages in there. There are Kampung Satak ( where have a primary school ), Kampung Kelang, Kampung Ulu Yoi and Pos Buntu ( I guess u already know how it got its name ).



There is beautiful stream, and I really enjoyed the freshness of the breezy air and cold, sparkling water. Fuwh… satisfied enough. After we did some research, we brought back to University with lots of information, includes stuff such as Tualang Honey. An trip going back, we experience something that I shouldn’t write it here. But the response when we tell this story to others, “tulah.. lain kali, masuk tempat orang, kat hutan tu, bagilah salam…”. Naa… we admitted our mistakes and for the next trip, we will list out the Do’s and Don’t’s…~lalala…

me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home