Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sebstian and me~



“Beach and Ocean never be apart”. As one said, and I do believe that enjoying the nature will give satisfying that never reach by money. As the sounds of the wave at the seashore, create the bubbles of peaceful melody beneath in bottom of my heart. Thanks God. I were gave another choice to enjoy this feeling once again.

And, one day I’ve walk with my friends, after we jogged a while at the seashore as the morning was too cold. The ocean’s smell as always. Nothing much to worry. Suddenly, we noticed a small beautiful creature moving around under us. Oh my God, Sebastian!!


It suffered from the fishing string that hooked up to its body. We tried to releasing it, but it’s just too tight. So, I’m wondering, do this Sebastian belong to the fishermen around there. So, we have a “warm” meeting activities with Sebastian. Exciting!

Then, after we said goodbye to Sebastian, we walked away. Bye!

In the evening, I came back with my fellow friends, enjoying the sea view again. Oh, we found Sebastian again. But it’s already dead. Throw to where it belong, and we enjoy swimming in the sea. ~daa…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home